Thursday 7 May 2009

Stanningley Albion FC - Another Satisfied Customer


Hi Glen, Mike, Kirsty & Matt

My nephew Jack (left), proudly wearing his new Stanno sweatshirt.

That smile speaks a thousand words!!

We can’t thank you enough for such a fabulous service. I believe service is an attitude, and your attitude to first time customers has been remarkable.

I’m sure without a doubt, that you will be receiving more custom from Stanningley Albion Football club.

I haven’t spoke with the coaches since the team received their stanno sweatshirts, but, Jack’s dad (my brother in law) told me that the children are totally thrilled with their shirts.

We would be pleased if you wanted to post a picture with some words of thanks anywhere on your site to show your present and prospective customers how appreciative we are of your service and product.

Thanks again, Karen Parker.